Governor Jerry Brown has declared a state of emergency for the impacted counties, and fire resources from across the region and state continue to join the fight against this fire. Thousands of residents are under mandatory evacuations. I want to urge residents impacted by this fire to follow these orders and take steps to ensure your safety. Please contact local authorities if you feel you or a loved one may be in danger.
My thoughts are with everyone who has been impacted by the Valley Fire and the firefighters working on the front lines to protect us. If you need help locating resources, please contact my office.
Please consider the following organizations if you wish to help fire victims:
- California Northwest Red Cross, (707) 577-7607
- North Coast Opportunities
- Lake County, Local Assistance Center
- United Way of Wine Country
For the latest information, please call (707) 967-4207 (Fire Information Line) or click here.
There are several evacuation centers located in Lake and Napa County, including the following:
- Napa County Fairgrounds located at 1435 North Oak Street, Calistoga, CA
- Kelseyville High School located at 5480 Main St, Kelseyville, CA
- Clearlake Senior Center located at 3245 Bowers Avenue, Clearlake, CA