- Struggling with debt, mortgage payments or student loans?
- Want to buy a home?
- Considering starting a small business?
- Concerned you will run out of money in retirement?
- Need help planning for you or your children’s education?
- Confused about your employee benefits?
Saturday, October 15
10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Oakland City Hall
1 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza
(14th St. between Broadway & Clay St.)
Join Assemblymember Rob Bonta; Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf; Alameda County Supervisors Keith Carson, Nate Miley, and Wilma Chan; and me for one-on-one financial planning, workshops and more. Professionals will be on hand at this free clinic to address your specific questions and concerns.