My office is open to help you with any problems you are having with public agencies, questions about legislation, and information about State or Local services. Some issues we can help with include:
- Renters/homeowners assistance programs
- Property tax issues
- Consumer complaints
- Veterans’ affairs
- Unemployment and disability insurance
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- State Franchise Tax Board
- Government Affairs
- Information on appropriate forms for homeowner, senior citizen, disabled and renter tax relief programs
- Consumer protection information
- State Budget information
- State agency information
- Reports issued by the Legislature and public agencies
- Information on State Capitol tours
If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact my district office.
1350 Front Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Tel: (619) 531-7913
Fax: (619) 531-7924
District Office Hours:
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
79th District Mobile Office is designed to provide you an opportunity to access services from my staff at your neighborhood library. I will have a staff member available to listen to your concerns and provide support to communicate with state offices and programs. If you have any questions, please contact my district office staff at (619) 462-7878.