Federal Stimulus Calculator
More than 80% of American adults qualify for a stimulus payment
Whether you are employed full time or part time, a gig worker, unemployed, or retired, you may be eligible for a stimulus payment.
Stimulus Payment Calculator
Get an estimate of how much money you may expect from your 2020 stimulus payment.
How much do I get paid?
- First, if you filed your 2018 or 2019 taxes, you don’t need to do anything. The IRS plans to automatically process your payment.
- The government intends to directly deposit payments into the account listed on your last tax return or mail a payment.
- The government plans to issue payments over the next few months, starting in April.
What about my taxes?
The IRS will use your most current tax return to determine:
- Your annual income for your stimulus payout amount
- Your direct deposit information or mailing address
If you’ve already filed your 2019 taxes, you’re all set. Haven’t filed your 2019 taxes? That’s okay. But, if your information has changed since your last tax return, now would be a good time to file so the IRS has your most current info.
NOTE: Eligible recipients must have a valid social security number and may not be claimed as a dependent by someone else. If you are a non-filer, click here for more information.