Have you lost all or partial employment, or are not able to start a job?
The following information was designed to help you find the benefits and resources currently available during the COVID-19 pandemic. Find out which benefits apply to you and whether or not you meet eligibility requirements.
- If you are a W-2 Employee, file for unemployment insurance*.
- If you are a 1099 worker or self-employed, file for unemployment insurance*. Or, apply for an SBA Paycheck Protection Loan.
- If you are both a 1099 and W-2 worker, file for unemployment insurance*.
- If you are a student, or have not worked in the last 6 months, file for unemployment insurance*.
- If you have filed for unemployment insurance and exhausted your benefits, you can access 13 week pandemic emergency unemployment compensation.
- If you have filed for unemployment insurance and don't qualify, apply for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance. You will receive determined amount plus $600 per week**.
* You will receive what you normally qualify for plus $600 per week.
** Through July 31, 2020, all UI and PUA claimants will receive their calculated benefits plus an additional $600 per week in compensation.